Purchasing/ Placing an Order with Royal Gem
Create a Royal Gem Account
To purchase or place an order for items in the customer cart, customer shall proceed to Checkout by creating a Royal Gem account (the “Account”) at royalgemjewelry.com. Item/s placed in the customer cart is/are not yet reserved to the customer and may still be purchased by other customers unless the Checkout Process is completed.
When a customer creates an Account, customer warrants that all information which the customer is required to provide are accurate, and pertains solely to the customer placing the order and not to any other person or third party. The customer as regards his/her Account should be guided by the following:
- Customer Account shall be held confidential and shall not be disclosed or shared to anyone.
- In cases where customer forgets his/her Account password, customer may request to retrieve the password in a secure password file through his/her registered email account.
- Once registered, customer may sign-in the Account details to access his/her Account.
- The Account that the customer registered in the Site will receive the details of the customer’s transactions including order confirmation and order status.
The processing of a Customer Order (“CO”) will commence once payment is confirmed by our partner Third Party Payment Gateway. Once the Fulfillment Process (i.e., CO is in process) of the CO based on the order details provided upon placement commences, cancellation of the CO is not allowed.
Customer will receive an Order Confirmation Email through his/her registered email used in opening his/her Account in the Site acknowledging the CO placed.
Royal Gem reserves the right to decline or refuse a CO in the event that “ANY ONE” of the following circumstances occurs:
- Royal Gem is not able to obtain a Payment Confirmation of the CO within the period required;
- Customer’s delivery address/location is beyond the deliverable areas served by Royal Gem’s partner courier; or
- Item is out of stock by the time the customer placed his/her order.
All items sold in Royal Gem’s online shop are insured.
Price and Payment
Accredited Banks and Payment Centers
(1) Direct Bank Fund Transfer - Customer may pay order via bank transfer. To pay kindly send exact payable amount to our receiving bank account. Once payment is made, kindly send customer proof of payment (a screenshot or a scanned copy containing the reference number of the payment made) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your Order Reference Number as subject. Customer will receive an email confirmation once payment is confirmed.Bank: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Beneluxe Trading Corporation
Account Number: 2943093825
- Online Banking - Customer should settle payment of the items ordered in the Site not later than 11:59 P.M. of the same day that the order was placed. If an order was placed during a weekend or a holiday, payment should be made on the next banking day. Otherwise, the CO will be automatically cancelled. Payment through online banking can be through any one of the following banks: BDO, Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Security Bank, EastWest, Metrobank, BPI, Landbank, AUB, and PS Bank.
- Over-the-Counter (Bank) - Customer should settle payment of the items ordered in the Site within twenty-four (24) hours from the date the order was placed. If an order was placed during a weekend or a holiday, payment should be on the next banking day, otherwise the CO will be automatically cancelled. Payment through over-the-counter bank transaction can be done through any of the following banks: BDO, Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Security Bank, EastWest, Metrobank, BPI, Landbank, AUB, PS Bank and Robinsons Bank.
- Over-the-Counter (Non-Bank) - Customer should settle payment of the items ordered in the Site within forty-eight (48) hours from the time the order was placed, otherwise the CO will be automatically cancelled. Payment through over-the-counter non-bank transaction can be done through any of the following: Dragonpay Credits, Bitcoin, Paypal, Cebuana Lhuillier, LBC, Bayad Center, M. Lhuillier, Robinsons Dep’t. Store, SM Dep’t/Supermarket/ Savemore Counter, ECPay; Metrobank Remit; PNB Remit; Ventaja; and CashU.
- Mobile Payments - Gcash; BPI Globe Banko
(3) PayPal Payment – Payments can be made with PayPal Account or Credit /Debit Card Payments. All payments are subject to PayPal’s verification process, and is subject to PayPal’s or the Credit Card Companies’ respective Terms and Conditions.
(4) Royal Gem Gift Card - Customer can pay jewelry purchases though Royal Gem Gift Card. Simply key-in Gift Card codes at "Gift Card/ Discount Code" button and click apply before placing the order. The Gift Card balance will only be deducted from customer's Gift Card once the order is placed.
(5) Paymaya - Payments can be made through Paymaya Account, Scanning of QR or Credit Card/Debit Card Payments. All payments are subject to Paymaya’s verification process, and is subject to Paymaya’s or the Credit Card Companies’ respective Terms and Conditions.
(6) Tendopay Installments - It is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases, without the need for credit cards or bank accounts. You may check this link to learn more about this service.
All payments made are handled and transacted through our Third Party Payment Gateway to guarantee Customer Protection. Customer’s Card information is not stored by the Site and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the Terms & Conditions of the Payment Gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for any and all payment transactions made on their respective sites/facilities.
Order Lead Time
Royal Gem shall only process an order upon receipt of the Payment Confirmation Notification from the Third Party Payment Gateway. Lead time will depend on the type of item ordered and the selected shipping method, as follows:
For In-stock, the lead time for Door–to-Door delivery is ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days from the Payment Confirmation date. The delays encountered are due to the safety and security measures and compliance to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
There will be free shipping for In stock with a minimum purchase amount of ten thousand pesos (Php 10,000) for local shipments.
For In-stock Store Pick-up, the lead time is ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days from the Payment Confirmation date. There will be no handling fee for regular Store Pick-up schedules.
Rush shipping of In-stock for Store Pick-up is three (3) to five (5) business days and a fee of fifty percent (50%) of the regular shipping fee applies.
For Pre-Order, lead time will depend on the availability of the item/s ordered.
If the Order is a combination of In-stock and Pre-order item/s the maximum lead time/s vary depending on the availability of the items.For Engraved/ Personalized Items, processing lead time shall be 15-20 business days.
Depending on the type of items, the following lead time is followed:
|Type of Item||Door to Door (Local)||Door to Door (International)|
|In-stock||10-15 business days||10-15 business days|
|Personalized||15-20 business days||15-20 business days|
|Pre-Order||30-60 business days||30-60 business days|
|Combined Orders||Max Lead Time||Max Lead Time|
If your order is a combination of in-stock and pre-ordered items, maximum lead time of delivery applies.
For Door to Door (Local and International) delivery, our partner couriers allow only up to two (2) consecutive delivery attempts, if it will not be received for any reasons thereof, it will be shipped back to our warehouse and you will be charged for the re-shipment of your order.
Delivery and Shipping
Offered shipping methods are the following:
1.Door-to-Door deliveryLocal Door-to-Door delivery will not apply to delivery zones or locations outside of the zones/areas/locations identified or served by our partner courier/s. Please click the link for reference: https://www.lbcexpress.com/uploads/media/downloadable_file/0001/01/dd59d132bb1da5dffbfab7db72b4d7c62e966019.pdf
Shipping fee applies to Door-to-Door delivery and International Shipping.
Shipping Fee for Local Shipping is calculated based on 1% Valuation Charge plus 12% VAT on the Valuation Charge plus the basic fare. Shipping Rate. Valuation charge is based on the Total Purchase Amount of the ordered item/s in the Site.
For International Shipping, Shipping fee shall be based on the basic fare per country plus the Valuation Charge and 12% VAT. Valuation charge is based on the Total Purchase Amount.
For International Shipping, Royal Gem shall not be responsible for Customs charges and any other fees, as all other International Shipping related charges shall be paid by the customer.
An Order Status shall be sent via email once an order has been dispatched.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Royal Gem’s Shipping Policy in effect on the actual Date of Shipment.
Royal Gem cannot guarantee the delivery of CO on the exact dates provided in the Order Status email, as delivery/shipment is beyond its control. Thus, Royal Gem will not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of order in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to national, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the items or the manufacturing facility for the items, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Royal Gem, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of the item/s ordered.
2. Store Pick-up
A Handling Fee will be charged for rush store pick-ups.
The Handling Fee will be 50% of the Door-to-Door shipping fee.
An Order Status will be sent via email to customer once his/her order is available for pick-up at a selected store location.
A copy of the Order Confirmation Receipt and required ID (i.e., one (1) Primary ID, or two (2) Secondary IDs) shall be presented to claim the order. The following shall be considered as valid identification cards:
Primary ID: Government-issued ID
- - Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- - SSS (Digitized)
- - Passport (with signature)
- - Driver's License
- - Firearm license
- - PRC ID
- - IBP ID
- - Digitized Postal ID
- -Voter’s ID with Biometrics
- -Phil Health ID
- -Company ID
- -Temporary Driver's License (with Official Receipt and Copy of expired license)
3. Free Shipping
Free shipping applies for orders with a minimum purchase amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (P10,000.00) for Local Shipments ONLY. It is applicable for both Door-to-Door delivery and store pick-up in their corresponding lead time/s.
Order Receiving / Pickup
Once delivered, the customer shall check the following in the presence of the Partner Courier’s representative before acknowledging Proof of Delivery (“POD”):
- tampered packaging
- damaged item/s
- missing item/s
- wrong item delivered
- wrong size
- not as advertised
- missing jewelry component
The Customer should note in the POD (courier’s copy) all comments pertaining the items delivered.
The shipment is deemed delivered and received in good order and condition by the customer in the absence of any comments or complaints in the POD. Thus, Royal Gem shall not be held liable in case of any claims pertaining to missing item/s or damage after POD has been acknowledged by the customer without specific notations or complaints indicated thereon.
Approved Claims for lost items shall be subject to the Third Party Courier/s’ Processing of Claim Policy.
- For Door-to-Door delivery, Royal Gem shall allow up to two (2) consecutive delivery attempts, otherwise customer’s order/s will be shipped back to Royal Gem’s warehouse and the customer will be charged of the Reshipping Fee. Reshipping Fee shall be twice the shipping fee amount. Customer shall receive an invoice through email for payment of the Reshipping Fee. Order shall be reshipped once payment is confirmed.
- If the customer cannot claim the order personally, the customer’s representative shall present a duly signed Authorization Letter, the required ID of the customer and of the customer’s authorize representative to the courier upon claim.
- Upon claiming the customer’s ordered item, customer shall affix his/her signature under the phrase “Received the goods in good order and condition” to confirm receipt.
- If customer upon claim received an item that is not in conformity with what is specified in customer’s order details, Royal Gem will be held responsible to replace the item based on the customer’s order details.
- No request for item change/replacement shall be allowed after item has been claimed/received via Store Pick-up.
Exchange / Replacement
Ordered items received via Store Pick-up are not subject for exchange or replacement. However, for Door-to-Door delivery, exchange/replacement requests of items may be made under any of the following reasons:
- Damaged item/s - Items received with damages (e.g. dents, broken jewelry components).
- Missing item/s - Incomplete quantity received based on what the customer has ordered (or what was specified on the website at the time of purchase).
- Wrong Item delivered - Incorrect item/s based on what the customer has ordered (or what was specified on the website at the time of purchase).
- Wrong Size - Incorrect size based on what the customer has ordered.
- Not as Advertised - Item/s did not comply with its specification based on the item/s description.
- Missing Jewelry Component - Item/s have missing jewelry component (e.g. missing pendant).
Exchange/Replacement request for damaged and missing items shall be allowed only if duly noted in the POD (courier’s copy). The POD (courier’s copy) shall be retrieved from our Partner Courier and validated by Royal Gem prior to approval of exchange/return request. A maximum of seven (7) working days is required for the POD retrieval process only. Processing of returns shall commence once the approval and required verification are done by Royal Gem. Processing of returns shall be within thirty (30) business days from the date the return is completely verified by Royal Gem.
Exchange/Replacement request for: (i) wrong item/size delivered, (ii) item not as advertised, and (iii) missing jewelry component, shall be made within twenty-four (24) hours from customer’s receipt of order.
Royal Gem does not accept Cash Refund Requests.
Personalized orders are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged unless the personalized item received by the customer is not in conformity to the customer’s order specifications duly communicated to Royal Gem.
Customer shall be responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, customer shall be responsible for any loss in value.
How to Create an Exchange / Replacement Request
- Customer shall contact Customer Service by filling-out the Customer Service Form to request.
- Item replacement should be equal to or higher in amount than the store credit amount. If the purchase price of replacement item is lower than the store credit amount, Royal Gem will not be liable to refund the remaining amount. The remaining amount shall/cannot also be used for other transactions.
- If the purchase price of the replacement item is higher, customer shall pay the excess amount including the additional shipping fee due to the increase in valuation.
- Once an Exchange/Replacement Request is approved, customer shall receive instruction on the manner and procedure of exchange through his/her registered email.
- Royal Gem will only accept returns for purchases made from our online shop. Jewelry purchased from our stores must be returned to the store from where it was purchased, and are subject to the store’s Return Policy.
Other Terms and Conditions
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, ROYAL GEM and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, or common law and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.royalgemjewelry.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
- GUARANTEE AND COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
3.1 Royal Gem shall perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable skill and care.
3.2 Royal Gem places great value on its Customer satisfaction and feedback. Thus, customer/s may contact Royal Gem during business days using the Contact Us Page regarding legitimate concerns and/or complaints on CO/s and Royal Gem will attempt to address customer concerns as soon as possible and will contact customer within a reasonable time from Royal Gem’s receipt of any relevant inquiry or complaint. Should the customer not have received any response from Royal Gem within five (5) Business Days, please don’t hesitate to make further inquiries/follow-up.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (FORCE MAJEURE)
5.1 Royal Gem shall not be liable to customer for any breach, hindrance, or for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of an order attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government, shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
5.2 In the instance where the Force Majeure event lasts for more than one (1) week, either the customer or Royal Gem may terminate and cancel the CO by written notice, and without any liability other than to refund the purchase price of the ordered product already paid for, and not delivered.
Royal Gem reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole and exclusive discretion. All the amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on this Site. The continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute as acceptance of the amendments or the new Terms and Conditions.
Any notice under these Terms and Condition shall be given in writing through either registered mail, or electronic mail to the relevant party at the address or email address last known or declared by the customer.
Notices given by post shall be deemed to have been served with two (2) Business Days from mailing date to the recipient’s address within the Philippines.
Any notice given by electronic mail shall be deemed to have been served within two (2) Business Days from sending of the electronic mail.
In proving such service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter or electronic mail was properly addressed and, as the case may be, posted as a prepaid or recorded delivery letter or dispatched or a delivery report received.
6.1 All content included in or made available through royalgemjewelry.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, campaign titles and data compilations is the property of Royal Gem or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and treaties. All such rights are reserved by Royal Gem and its licensors. Customer may store, print and display the content supplied solely for customer’s own personal use. Customer is not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to customer or which appears on this Website nor may use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
6.2 In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Site are trademarks of ROYAL GEM in the Philippines and other countries. ROYAL GEM’S trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by ROYAL GEM, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ROYAL GEM. All other trademarks not owned by ROYAL GEM that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
6.3 Customer must not use any part of the content on royalgemjewelry.com for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. In the event ROYAL GEM becomes aware of any infringement of its Intellectual Property Rights, it shall not refrain from taking any relevant legal action.
6.4 If customer prints, copy, or download any part of royalgemjewelry.com in breach of these Terms and Conditions, customer’s right to use royalgemjewelry.com will cease immediately and customer must, at Royal Gem’s option, return or destroy any copies of the materials the customer have made. Customer shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by ROYAL GEM or its licensors.
- ADVERTISING ON THE SITE
We shall use our reasonable endeavors to comply with any relevant regulations relating to the royalgemjewelry.com published by the applicable laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- LINKS TO THE SITE
8.1 Customer may link to our home page, provided that it is done in a way that is legal and is not likely to damage Royal Gem’s reputation or take advantage of it, but customer must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Royal Gem’s part where none exists.
8.2 Customer must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by the customer.
8.3 This Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may the customer or any third person create a link to any part of this Site other than the home page. Royal Gem reserves the right to withdraw the linking permission without notice.
The failure of Royal Gem to enforce at any time or for any period of time any provision/s hereof shall not be construed to be a waiver of such provision/s, or of its rights to thereafter enforce each and every such provision/s, unless expressed in writing and signed by the duly authorized representative of Royal Gem.
In case any one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Condition shall be declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining valid provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between customer and Royal Gem.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall acquire any rights under it or be entitled to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these Terms and Conditions or that Contract its assent to any such term.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines. Any action arising from, related or incident to this Agreement shall be filed in the appropriate courts in Mandaue City, Cebu, to the exclusion of any other court, venue or tribunal elsewhere situated.
Representations and Warranties
Royal Gem represents and warrants that:
(a) It is a legal entity duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of the Philippines;
(b) It has full legal capacity, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder, and has taken all necessary action to authorize the execution, delivery and performance of this Agreement;
(c) These Terms and Conditions constitute its legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against it in accordance with its terms in the courts of the Philippines;
(d) Its execution, delivery and performance of these Terms and Condition will not violate in any respect any provision of (i) any applicable law or regulation or any order or in eve decree of any governmental authority or court in the Philippines; or (ii) its articles of incorporation and by-laws or other constitutive documents; or (iii) any contract, its instrument or other undertaking to which it is a party or which is binding upon or any of its assets; and
(e) All authorizations, approvals, consents, licenses, filings, registrations, notarizations and other requirements of any governmental body, authority, bureau or agency, as well as of any private person or entity, necessary for the execution, delivery, performance, validity, enforceability, or admissibility in evidence of these Terms and Condition have been obtained, and are in full force and effect, and there has been no default in the performance of any material condition or restriction imposed in connection with any of the same.