Delivery and Shipping
Offered shipping methods are the following:
- Door-to-Door delivery
- Local Door-to-Door delivery will be restricted to out of delivery zones as identified by our partner courier. Please click here for reference.
- Shipping fee applies to door-to-door delivery and international shipping.
- Shipping Fee for Local Shipping is calculated based on 1% valuation charge plus 12% VAT of the valuation charge plus the shipping rate. Valuation charge is based on the total purchase amount.
- For International Shipping, Shipping fee shall be based on the basic fare per country plus the valuation fee and 12% VAT. Valuation charge is based on the total purchase amount.
- For International Shipping, Royal Gem shall not be responsible for custom charges, all other charges except on top of the shipping fee shall be paid by the customer.
- An Order Status shall be sent via email once order has been dispatched.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Royal Gem’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment.
- Royal Gem cannot guarantee the delivery of customer’s order on the dates provided in the Order Status email, thus Royal Gem will not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of order in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to national, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the items or the manufacturing facility for the items, any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control in our part, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of the items. We shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations.
- Store Pick-up
- A handling fee will be charged for rush store pickups.
- Handling fee will be 50% of the shipping fee amount.
- An order status will be sent via email to customer once order is available for pickup at selected store location.
- A copy of the order confirmation receipt and required ID (one (1) Primary ID, two(2) Secondary ID) shall be presented to claim the order. The following shall be considered as valid identification cards:
Primary ID: Government-issued ID
Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
Passport (with signature)
Digitized Postal ID
Voter’s ID with Biometrics
Temporary Driver's License (with Official Receipt and Copy of expired license)
- Free Shipping
Free shipping applies for orders with a minimum purchase amount of ten thousand pesos (Php 10,000) for Local Shipments ONLY. It is applicable for both door to door delivery and store pick-up in their corresponding lead time.
Order Receiving / Pick-up
- Once delivered, customer shall check the following in the presence of the partner courier’s representative before acknowledging Proof of Delivery (POD):
wrong item delivered
not as advertised
missing jewelry component
- Customer should note in the POD (courier’s copy) all comments pertaining the items delivered.
- The shipment is deemed delivered and received in good order and condition in the absence of any comments or complaints in the POD. Thus, Royal Gem shall not be held liable in case of any claims pertaining to missing item/s or damaged after POD has been acknowledge without notations.
- Approved Claims for lost items shall be subject to the third party courier processing of claim policy.
- For door to door delivery, Royal Gem shall allow up to two (2) consecutive delivery attempts, otherwise customer order will be shipped back to Royal Gem’s warehouse and customer will be charged of the reshipping fee.
- If customer cannot claim the order personally, customer’s representative shall present a duly signed authorization letter, the required ID of the customer and of the customer’s authorize representative to the courier upon claim.
- Upon claiming customer item, customer will affix signature under “Received the goods in good order and condition” to confirm receipt.
- If customer upon claim received an item that is not in conformity with what is specified in customer’s order details, Royal Gem will be held responsible to replace the item based on the customer’s order details.
- No request for item change/replacement shall be allowed after item has been claimed in store pick-up.